Messenger or Package Intercept
The Package Intercept Messenger Program involves the creation of a central delivery and drop-off point for all packages into and out of your building and incorporates an external messenger operation into its intercept centers as an added convenience for building tenants.
- Increased security, the reduction of building traffic and the associated wear and tear of lobbies and elevators, a single point of contact for all inbound and outbound packages, a dedicated staff of uniformed Tenant Service Agents, services which can be customized to address specific tenant needs, and greater tenant satisfaction. Overall, it’s an attractive building amenity.
- Using state of the art technology, Tenant Service Agents can enter and retrieve package information quickly and conveniently, providing senders and recipients with the exact whereabouts of each package handled, and building tenants with customizable management reports.
- Site supervisors and Tenant Service Agents, are fully uniformed with a professional attire and they get to know building tenants personally. Our personnel are often mistaken by visitors as security personnel, adding to the perceived presence of additional uniformed security personnel in the building.
- Tenants can also be provided with access to a web app to directly enter package orders into our dispatch system.
Building Services Staffing
- Mail room services
- Dock management
- Reception & Concierge staffing services
Document Management and Business Office Services
- Arrow provides business support services for our clients in the delivery of core business services by offering a complete document management service tailored to your specific needs. Our services include copying, collating and finishing capabilities. We also bring together suppliers, decorators and distributors of customized promotional product items at competitive costs with quick turnaround sourcing.
Our professional and reliable staff is available to meet your on-demand delivery needs 24-7